Download File (141 KB)
The Law School moved to the Vincent Astor Building in 1943. The 11th and 12th floors were used for classrooms, the thirteenth floor for administrative offices and the law library was located on the 14th floor. A Chapel was built on the first floor of the building in memory of a Fordham College graduate, Private James V. Meade, who died in combat in Germany in 1945.
All rights reserved. Copyright Fordham Law School.