Download File (326 KB)
Students in one of three reading rooms in the Library. Leo Kissam, c/o 1923, bequeathed over $2 million to the Law School in 1983 (the largest gift to that point). The Library was able to expand by adding two levels and faculty offices, and now bears the name, Leo T. Kissam Memorial Library.
All rights reserved. Copyright Fordham Law School.