Download File (392 KB)
Thirteen students entered Collins Auditorium in September 1905 to attend the newly established Fordham Law School. The College of Saint Francis Xavier on West 16th Street in Manhattan was slated to be Fordham Law School's first home, but when Xavier's enrollment unexpectedly increased, the Law School was denied facilities. Fordham University's President, Father Collins, decided to open the Law School on the Rose Hill Campus in the Bronx.
All rights reserved. Copyright Fordham Law School.