Fordham Corporate Law Center, established in 2001, brings together scholars, practitioners, policy-makers, regulators, members of the judiciary, and students to study and discuss current issues in business and financial law. We are proud to host public lectures with speakers of national and international renown, expert panels that offer insights into and understanding of the complexities in the current global business and financial world and scholars discussing current research for review by peers and practitioners.
Browse the contents of Public Lectures:
- Special Lectures
- A.A. Sommer, Jr. Lecture on Corporate, Securities, and Financial Law
- Lectures on Corporate, Securities, and Financial Law in tribute to Al Sommer of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Fred Dunbar Memorial Lecture in Law and Economics
- Lectures in Law and Economics sponsored by NERA Economic Consulting in memory of Fred Dunbar, Ph.D.
- Albert A. DeStefano Lecture
- The annual DeStefano Lecture brings policymakers, members of the judiciary and distinguished attorneys to Fordham Law to share their insights of important developments in business and business law in a wide range of timely and diverse topics.
- Book Talk Events
- Authors of recently published books speak with students, faculty, alumni, and the general public about their work.